TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

What Color Wheels?

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by themarsbars, Jan 5, 2017.

1. themarsbars

themarsbars Member

Hey Guys,

I'm new on the boards, I have a 2016 Model S, but before the new front end was announced!

I am going to be getting my car wrapped in matte black in a few weeks, and I am in the process now of finding the correct wheels!

Does anyone have any input to what color you would go for on a matte black car. Also if you have any ideas on style, then I'd love to hear your input. I have looked at everything in 20-21" and am open to anything!

Thanks for reading!

• Like x 1
  2. Tsportline

Tsportline Vendor

Here is our Project Z: Matte Black Wrap Model S with chrome blacked out and our Gloss Black 21" TS112 Forged Wheels. Your vehicle's upcoming wrap may potentially look like this.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like x 1
  3. DIL

DIL Supporting Member

the AG M560s in gunmetal have been my consistent faves
    upload_2017-1-13_15-46-18.png

• Like x 1