Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What did you Order?

Post your Order

• Model X 70D

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Model X 90D

Votes: 54 46.6%
  • Model X P90D

Votes: 52 44.8%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It appears that all sigs will be delivered by the end of January so it is possible to see P90D's deliver February/March and hopefully the 90D's in April. It looks like only a few reservation holders ordered while most are waiting to test drive.

Sig 137 was just told he is in production this week. I doubt it will be delivered in January.

But weren't over 500 built on the last week of December? So, shouldn't they at least be able to build the remaining 500 (thus completing delivering to all sig reservation holder) by the end of January. Was the 1k per week the maximum elon projected?

But weren't over 500 built on the last week of December? So, shouldn't they at least be able to build the remaining 500 (thus completing delivering to all sig reservation holder) by the end of January. Was the 1k per week the maximum elon projected?
No. 507 were built in Q4. With 207 delivered in Q4.

Maybe you're thinking of the "run rate" of 238/week the last week of December.

No. 507 were built in Q4. With 207 delivered in Q4.

Maybe you're thinking of the "run rate" of 238/week the last week of December.

Close. The official numbers were 507 built, 208 delivered, daily production the last week of Dec tracking to a weekly production of 238 cars with the intent of an "exponential" increase in that run rate week over week.

That said, it sounds (from one DS's comments quoted elsewhere on this forum) like they may have an issue with the middle row motor supplier which may have stalled their ramp.

I want my car, but I'd like it to be as trouble-free as possible! I'll just have to take a chill pill and wait a little longer. But it's HARD!!!

I've never been so eager to spend obscene amounts of money in my life!

Peter+

Close. The official numbers were 507 built, 208 delivered, daily production the last week of Dec tracking to a weekly production of 238 cars with the intent of an "exponential" increase in that run rate week over week.

That said, it sounds (from one DS's comments quoted elsewhere on this forum) like they may have an issue with the middle row motor supplier which may have stalled their ramp.

I want my car, but I'd like it to be as trouble-free as possible! I'll just have to take a chill pill and wait a little longer. But it's HARD!!!

I've never been so eager to spend obscene amounts of money in my life!

Peter+
Thanks. That's what I meant. Just missed the 8! ;-)

Your Model X
Model X P90D
All-Wheel Drive
Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
22" Carbon Turbine Wheels
Ultra White Seats
Matte Obeche Wood Décor
Black Headliner
Seven Seat Interior
Active Spoiler
Tesla Red Brake Calipers
Supercharger Enabled
High Amperage Charger Upgrade
Autopilot Convenience Features
Premium Upgrades Package
Smart Air Suspension
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Towing Package

1,TW01,UM01,USSW,UTAB,WTUT,X001,X003,X007,X011,X013,X019,X024,X026,X028,X031,X037,X040,X042,YFFC.jpg

1,TW01,UM01,USSW,UTAB,WTUT,X001,X003,X007,X011,X013,X019,X024,X026,X028,X031,X037,X040,X042,YFFC.jpg

Your Model X
Model X P90D
All-Wheel Drive
Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
22" Carbon Turbine Wheels
Ultra White Seats
Matte Obeche Wood Décor
Black Headliner
Seven Seat Interior
Active Spoiler
Tesla Red Brake Calipers
Supercharger Enabled
Premium Upgrades Package
Smart Air Suspension
Towing Package

It looks like you have a sweet ride coming to you. Welcome jks1974.

Model X P90D
Silver Metallic Paint
20" Silver Wheels Included
Multi-Pattern Black Seats
Matte Obeche Wood Décor
Black Headliner
Six Seat Interior
Ludicrous Speed Upgrade
Active Spoiler
Tesla Red Brake Calipers
Supercharger Enabled
Smart Air Suspension
Towing Package

---

Plan is to powder coat the 20" wheels dark once I get it, or buy other wheels.

Model X P90D
Silver Metallic Paint
20" Silver Wheels Included
Multi-Pattern Black Seats
Matte Obeche Wood Décor
Black Headliner
Six Seat Interior
Ludicrous Speed Upgrade
Active Spoiler
Tesla Red Brake Calipers
Supercharger Enabled
Smart Air Suspension
Towing Package

---

Plan is to powder coat the 20" wheels dark once I get it, or buy other wheels.

Nice and unique configuration. Because you went for all the other big ticket upgrades, I assume you did not go for the Premium Upgrades package because you wanted the Multi-Pattern seats. I am curious, why?

Not that I've seen. Mine is fairly early (12/20 confirmation) and fully loaded except I got the 20 inch wheels. I imagine I'll be one of the first few hundred vins of a 90D. I log in every day or two to see if anything changes.

My 90D is set to confirm on the 20th. I got all the options except for 22 inch wheels, tow package, sound upgrade, and subzero package. Mine confirms on Monday so I am debating on whether I should add the subzero package or not. I am in SoCal so I don't think I really need it.

Configured 1/12/2016 — Confirmed 1/19/2016:

Model X P90D
Deep Blue Metallic Paint
20" Silver Wheels
Tan Leather Seats
Figured Ash Wood Décor
Black Headliner
Six Seat Interior
Premium Upgrades Package
Subzero Weather Package
Accessory Hitch

Rationale for options NOT selected:
Ultra hi fi sound: because I assume that even the basic sound system must be pretty good and, as my wife pointed out, we mostly just listen to NPR in the car anyway. We do have satellite radio in our current car, but I don’t think we’ll miss it.
Towing: because I can’t remember the last time I towed anything.
Ludicrous: because I can’t justify $10k for a difference in acceleration that would probably only be noticeable if I was racing another X.

Order was confirmed Tuesday morning but ended up downgrading significantly ):

Order:
Order.png

Difference:

70D (previous: 90D)
Solid Black Paint (previous: Obsidian Black Metallic Paint)
42 AMP Charger (previous: 72 AMP High Amperage Charger)

No:
Premium Upgrade Package
Smart Air Suspension

My main concern is that I skipped the "Premium Upgrade Package" hopefully it will be a decision that I won't ultimately regret.