Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What do I have to do to "like" a post?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I want to apologize if this is posted in the wrong place. I couldn't see a forum for the operation of forums and I have reviewed the Forum Rules without finding the answer to this question.

I have been lurking here since I took delivery on my M3 Long Range. I recently saw a post that I would like to have concurred with and I note that the post had a certain number of Likes, Informatives and some third kind of "thumbs up". However much I hovered the cursor I couldn't find a way for me to express my opinion except to Reply. I did my best to make the reply informative rather than just "me too", but it seems like it would be more efficient for me and all other forum readers if I could have clicked on something.

I see a header that says I have "somewhat limited profile privileges" because I haven't posted much, but I don't see anything that says whether "liking: is one of the privileges one has to earn and, if so, how much I have to post to get there.

I don't know if not being able to like is a technology issue or it is one of these "privileges".

Can anyone help?

Reactions: FB49 and Atari2600
CC8F3C8D-538E-45B4-8EE5-E74EA2040B25.jpeg
I want to apologize if this is posted in the wrong place. I couldn't see a forum for the operation of forums and I have reviewed the Forum Rules without finding the answer to this question.

I have been lurking here since I took delivery on my M3 Long Range. I recently saw a post that I would like to have concurred with and I note that the post had a certain number of Likes, Informatives and some third kind of "thumbs up". However much I hovered the cursor I couldn't find a way for me to express my opinion except to Reply. I did my best to make the reply informative rather than just "me too", but it seems like it would be more efficient for me and all other forum readers if I could have clicked on something.

I see a header that says I have "somewhat limited profile privileges" because I haven't posted much, but I don't see anything that says whether "liking: is one of the privileges one has to earn and, if so, how much I have to post to get there.

I don't know if not being able to like is a technology issue or it is one of these "privileges".

Can anyone help?
You may need a certain number of posts before you can rate a post. Not sure.

Attachments

• 71842AA5-CD22-4203-8DD6-437D97ED7F12.jpeg
    71842AA5-CD22-4203-8DD6-437D97ED7F12.jpeg
    239.3 KB · Views: 46
Ah, cool, was wondering the same thing. I'm a heavy lurker but (very) light poster. If I don't have something interesting to say, I usually don't!

Here I was thinking I'd need to spam a few frivolous, pointless posts to get the count up (like this one!).

(7 to go...)

• Funny
Reactions: byeLT4