Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What do you have in your Tesla?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Both of our Tesla's have:
* Blackvue 2 channel dashcam
* Extra lighting for the trunk (actually used the leftover wires from the dashcam + $8 set of 4 ultra bright LEDs). Even on the car with PUP the truck is too dark as it comes.
* 12V high power USB charger

On mine, I added (things my wife didn't care to have):
* Stinger VIP dual antenna radar detector + laser jammer
* Tinted windows

definitely a dash cam! We have one in both of our cars and it more than payed for it. I had someone dent my car while I was parked. I got the guy's license plate and the whole thing on video. I would have had to pay $4000 out of my pocket.
The other case was an accident on our other car. The other person made some stupid claims about speed, asked for a huge amount of money. Camera footage showed a much slower speed.

Other than that:
DynaPlug tire repair, contact cleaner, 12 Volt compressor, gloves, jack, some cleaning supplies, sun screen, a towel, spare cloths (you never know), CHADeMO adapter, flash light, leatherman tool, tooth brush, bandaids, spare batteries for the key fob,

69085.jpeg
69064.jpeg
A cool stylus for the touchscreen! Mostly for creating my masterpieces on the sketch pad. :p

Last edited:
Both of our Tesla's have:
* Blackvue 2 channel dashcam
* Extra lighting for the trunk (actually used the leftover wires from the dashcam + $8 set of 4 ultra bright LEDs). Even on the car with PUP the truck is too dark as it comes.
* 12V high power USB charger

On mine, I added (things my wife didn't care to have):
* Stinger VIP dual antenna radar detector + laser jammer
* Tinted windows

Do you have any pictures/ details on your led wiring you have? I'm pending delivery and will be installing dash cams, but I'm interested in this to do both at the same time.

The relatively cool thing I have in there is the Abstract Ocean cell phone holder. At first, I was afraid it would look sort of goofy in there, but it really does look pretty good.

Beyond that, it's just a small, microfiber towel, a Kind bar (dark chocolate, nuts, and sea salt), a water bottle, a Leatherman multi-tool, and a 20 year old pair of sunglasses.

Reactions: HankLloydRight
snacks and water bottle, eyeglass cleaner & cloth, sunglasses, interior window cleaning cloth, exterior window sprayer/squeegee cleaner, 25 ft 10 gauge extension cord, tire pump, grocery bags, towels that pretend to protect seats from dogs

Reactions: JHWJR