Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What do you have in your Tesla?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One wheel is the greatest thing ever. I picked one up at the ripe age of 34. Hated it at first and almost sold it, but now I have the hang of it I'd never get rid of it. Riding on the beach on wet sand is the best feeling.

Thinking of getting a onewheel plus but not sure yet.

Reactions: outdoors
9mm handgun... Chicago, nuff said

I have never been in Chicago. Is it really that bad? I have been to the worst areas in Los Angeles but never felt like I would need one.

Sadly, yes... I normally do not, try not, to drive a Tesla if I have to go to certain client locations. Have an old beater for that purpose.
Never actually looked up the stats until tonight:
Crime in Chicago - Wikipedia

and for comparison:
Crime in Los Angeles - Wikipedia

Also found this website, actually quote enlightening despite the name:
HeyJackass!
The truth is sad and depressing, and we hear about terrorism overseas yet more people are dying on average in US cities.

• Informative
Reactions: David99
Be careful on that Onewheel. I saw someone bite it pretty hard on one of those, a couple weeks ago. Looked pretty painful.

I have 160 miles on my Onewheel.
I've only lost blood once: sliced up my hand when I went down while riding on some coarse gravel.

It's made tough and it's reliable. True: it does sometimes do something unexpected but as long as you're paying attention it should be recoverable.
It's a lot like AP driving, actually: gotta stay alert and grab the wheel if AP wants to drive in the middle of the road, etc.

I have 160 miles on my Onewheel.
I've only lost blood once: sliced up my hand when I went down while riding on some coarse gravel.

It's made tough and it's reliable. True: it does sometimes do something unexpected but as long as you're paying attention it should be recoverable.
It's a lot like AP driving, actually: gotta stay alert and grab the wheel if AP wants to drive in the middle of the road, etc.

(but thanks for the warning, ⚡️ELECTROMAN⚡:))

How do so many of you NOT have a sunshade!!!!

Oh, right: I do also have:
  • EVAnnex shades (split: sunroof + rear)
  • Tesla liftgate shade
I really like the sunroof shade. Nice taut mesh.
I think the rear shade is good, but does not fit quite as nicely.
The Tesla liftgate shade actually has the worst fit. There are actually wrinkles in the mesh.

I will admit that I have spent the most time adjusting the shade over my head. Less time on each shade going back.
I am not convinced I will keep the Tesla shade. I like it most of the time but there are times when it makes it harder to see out the back (when there is light hitting it that is brighter than the ambient light). I plan to tint the windows, I may go with a darker tint instead of that shade. Undecided.

Reactions: K-MTG
"there's always money in the banana stand". :D
We have a family business, and that's one of the best lines ever on TV! "What the hell did you think I meant when I told you there's always money in the banana stand!?!"
oIX.gif

• Love
Reactions: DiamondHands