Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What Don't You Like About Your Tesla?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Regarding sunroof, if the right steering wheel button is set to operate it, just pushing it will close it completely.

When you're not on a call, yes it works for that (assuming you leave the background menu on the sunroof setting.

If you're on a call and press it, the call will be ended.

You need to press the steering wheel menu button, then go to the sunroof, then close it, when you're on a call.

that's not normal, take it in for an inspection.

"It's normal for these brakes, especially because Regen you don't use the brakes as much so the corrosion on the rotors after they get wet causes that. Drive with Regen off for a few miles"

That works, but doesn't prevent the noisy backing out of the garage after a rain. And none of the other 12 cars we have ever had did the same thing.

"It's normal for these brakes, especially because Regen you don't use the brakes as much so the corrosion on the rotors after they get wet causes that. Drive with Regen off for a few miles"

That works, but doesn't prevent the noisy backing out of the garage after a rain. And none of the other 12 cars we have ever had did the same thing.
is that so? the two teslas that I've owned never had noisy brakes, in fact the only times that I had brake noise on any car that I've owned was caused by issues like bad brake pads, either worn or glazed.

Agreed. I don't think it's normal but I don't have any way to convince the only service center that their statement is wrong.

Do you have a model X?
there is nothing magical about the brakes on the tesla, take it to a brake shop let them inspect the brakes and see what they have to say. sometimes you need to be assertive with some of the people at the service center.