Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What happened to all the charging adapters?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Very strange. Only thing I can think would be a refresh of the store with new adapters and chargers across the board. I have my fingers crossed for a CCS adapter. The supercharging network is great but there’s a CCS charger <5 miles from a family member’s place while the closest supercharger is 20 miles away. I’d love to not have to budget in the 40 mile round trip plus almost 2 hours after a long road trip.

Thanks for this thread. Snapped up an all-weather front trunk liner. Rechecking periodically for the rear liner.

Weird/chaotic/absent inventory system: all tire chains are suddenly out of stock, In May (though Chicago just got 6” of snow). Same with key cards. And with wheel/tire sets.

A store refresh/revamp might be the reason.

I managed to sneak in an order for a 6-50 adapter a couple of days before everything sold out. :cool:

If you keep an eye on the store for a few months, you’ll notice that inventory comes and goes. They get products in batches and it always seems to sell out before the next batch arrives.