Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What Happens When the Warranty Runs Out?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've had several issues on my 2018 Mid-Range Model 3. All of which have been fixed under warranty, but what happens after that runs out? I am starting to get concerned that the seemingly never-ending chain of small issues is truly never ending.

I have had the frunk latch stop working, AC smell, lumbar motor stopped working, front left safety restraint system fault, driver window reverses course when going up, passenger mirror doesn't return to normal after reverse and a leaky back glass.

Don't get me wrong, I love this car. So much so that we plan on purchasing the Model Y for my wife. Am I alone in feeling nervous?

Just my thought - I bought my Model 3 with the express understanding that will not own it out of warranty. There is so much expensive stuff that can go wrong with these cars that I'm not willing to risk it. I'll trade it in on a new one or get another brand when the time comes. Ive seen some simply breath taking Model S repair bills.