Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What is going on with the TESLA iOS App/ Not showing Energy Flow...??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Weird. I was on that screen and was just about to mention my Power Flow was still working in Android. I tapped back and now it's gone and I go straight to Energy Usage. It's probably just a temporary server issue so it should show back up eventually.

I checked and my app is now 1.33. Yesterday it was 1.32 and Energy Flow was working. A few minutes ago, with 1.33, I saw the Energy Flow page, but the Energy Usage page only has Icons for Solar and the PW and the Home use is always showing. When I closed the Energy Usage page it went back to the Home Energy Gateway page and now there is no option for Power Flow. Very strange.

I checked and my app is now 1.33. Yesterday it was 1.32 and Energy Flow was working. A few minutes ago, with 1.33, I saw the Energy Flow page, but the Energy Usage page only has Icons for Solar and the PW and the Home use is always showing. When I closed the Energy Usage page it went back to the Home Energy Gateway page and now there is no option for Power Flow. Very strange.
I'm still on 1.32 so I don't think its an upgrade issue. On twitter there is no news from Tesla.

Seems ok right now.

fullsizeoutput_79a9.jpeg

Stupid question, isn't 1.32 the PW software? My Tesla app was 3.8.x (something, 1?) and now is 3.8.2. I don't have PW, only panels, but I'm pretty sure the app is the app, and 1.3.x is the PW software, no? (Only one app, as far as I know...)

Or straighten me out... :D

Yes, 1.32 is the PW software, but it's quite possible for the PW software to be at fault if the real-time monitoring stops working. I assume OP was wondering whether it was a 1.33 bug stopping the updates from flowing through to the servers.
Gotcha.. everyone was saying 'iOS app' software' version was my point and question... and that changed recently *also* (for remote Sentry control, we think, was the only change, but who knows...).

I just got the 1.33.0 firmware pushed out yesterday (I'm in NJ) and now my powerwall is unresponsive and showing 0% since yesterday. Anyone else still having issues? Tesla said they believe it's just a software issue, which I agree with, but I don't know how to get it working again. They just said to give it a few days(??)

I just got the 1.33.0 firmware pushed out yesterday (I'm in NJ) and now my powerwall is unresponsive and showing 0% since yesterday. Anyone else still having issues? Tesla said they believe it's just a software issue, which I agree with, but I don't know how to get it working again. They just said to give it a few days(??)
I'm not having problems with 1.33. I just updated overnight from 1.32. Both have been displaying usage details as expected in my 3.8.2 app, although I did experience the issues earlier reported in this thread a few weeks back.

(I see an earlier post here that someone got the 1.33 update on Feb 22, 2019. And 1.35 is out now according to their software update page. If Tesla is using some logic for when to deploy their updates, they continue to do a masterful job of hiding as much as possible about when updates are deployed and what actual changes are included in those updates.)