Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What is the best console wrap ? (looks, easier to install, longevity)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seems to be many choices out there , so looking for opinions from those that have installed them already .

What is the best console wrap ? (in regards to looks, easier to install & longevity )

In the past I remember hearing good things about the products from : EV Wraps, among others.

Also is the Brushed Metallic Black a good one to go with ?

Seems to be many choices out there , so looking for opinions from those that have installed them already .

What is the best console wrap ? (in regards to looks, easier to install & longevity )

In the past I remember hearing good things about the products from : EV Wraps, among others.

I firmly believe that EVWrsps has the easiest install method. Brushed black metallic looks great. It is in my car.

I used Abstract Oceans 3M 1080 brushed black metallic. Terrific customer service and will back you up. Had it in well over a year and still my favourite. Looks factory and for me it really complements the interior. Not as shiny as the picture makes it look. Never looks dirty or dusty:

Note: My pattern is cut east-west (side to side) Most suppliers supply the pattern cut north-south (front to back)

8F5342A3-C4F1-451C-B985-4C8A70676585.jpeg

Last edited:
Too many weird adhesives from random chinese based companies. I ended up tossing the stuff I originally bought and instead installed a matte finish clear bra. It's automotive grade stuff and I know it will peal off the console without causing damage (after years baked in under heat)

I did the rpm Tesla wood middle console. Love the wood look and good quality.

I did this as well and it looks great. If the TM3 had a beige/tan interior option if would be even better.

For ease of installation, it won't get much easier. Unlike other wraps, this "wood" wrap does not wrap the edges so you are essentially placing a flat piece on a flat surface. The hard part is that there is no margin so the wrap must be placed precisely.