Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What is this icon?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I noticed this in the app when at home while my girlfriend was out with the MY. It looks like the seat heating graphic but it wouldn't make sense to display that right next to the battery charge/range indication on the top...

Screen Shot 2021-09-24 at 18.49.19.png

@SilentFlight it looks like the car is in motion. By chance, did you have a Tesla Supercharger set as your destination in the nav? EDIT: I'm just guessing since I've never looked at the app in this situation, but if you navigate to a Supercharger, your car will start preconditioning en route to ensure fastest possible charging speed, and it does this by heating up the battery.... looks like it could fit your situation?

@SilentFlight it looks like the car is in motion. By chance, did you have a Tesla Supercharger set as your destination in the nav? EDIT: I'm just guessing since I've never looked at the app in this situation, but if you navigate to a Supercharger, your car will start preconditioning en route to ensure fastest possible charging speed, and it does this by heating up the battery.... looks like it could fit your situation?
My girlfriend was driving at the time so I don't know what destination was set in the car. It could have been a supercharger so pre-conditioning the battery is a possibility. It would make sense given that the symbol is right next to the battery icon.