Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What is this screen and how do I get to it

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_0620.jpeg

You used to be able to swipe right on the lower left of the screen. Now I have to press the stalk to get the wiper menu and then right swipe over the wiper menu.
Huh? What are you talking about? This isn't how mine works.

OP: See the 3 dots? #1 is what you're showing (there are 4 different screens, scroll up or down), #2, the window disappears, #3 is TPMS

Reactions: jsmay311
I had trouble figuring this out as well. Just swiping sometimes causes the visualization to spin around but doesn't bring up the cards. What has been working consistently for me is to press and hold for a second just above the gray line that you see to the left and right of the 3 dots, and then swipe. So to bring up the screen you show I would press above the left edge of that line, pause a bit, and then swipe right. To bring up the tire pressure card I press/hold above the right edge of that line, then swipe left. I don't know if the press/delay is really needed or if I'm just being more precise about where I touch the screen when I do it that way.

Reactions: dhrivnak
dhrivnak: "...that screen..." You mean "Since Last Charge" screen? It's one of FOUR that are available, scrolling up/down, after getting to button #1 screen.

The screen pops up with a perfectly placed finger slide to the right. As Alan_F stated, sometimes it simply causes the visualization to spin around (why in the world is THAT helpful???)

I don't understand what the confusion is all about.

you just swipe left or right where that card is located. If you're specifically looking for that particular usage statistic, when you're on the usage card (leftmost card), you can swipe up to scroll down through the usage statistics.
True, sometimes when I'm trying to get these cards to show up, it just spins the car visualization around.

• Helpful
Reactions: Jimt29 and DDubbsEV