Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What is your safety score for September 28?

What is your safety score at end of day, September 28th?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great idea. While obviously unscientific, it'll be interesting to see the rough distribution of scores as the week goes on. Looking at the results right now, for example, a rollout to all 100s might be quick, whereas 99ers are 38% of respondents, meaning the 98ers could be waiting for weeks.

Are you actually considering posting a new thread, DAILY, to flood this subforum with even more separate threads on safety scores than there are now? DAILY? Please dont....
Yes, my plan is to do this each day so we can see how the distribution changes. I think it will be interesting to see if people are tending to improve their scores or do scores tend to get worse over time?

Each poll expires after 24 hours, so it should drop down quickly after that. I'm hoping that one poll per day won't be a problem.

Yes, my plan is to do this each day so we can see how the distribution changes. I think it will be interesting to see if people are tending to improve their scores or do scores tend to get worse over time?

Each poll expires after 24 hours, so it should drop down quickly after that. I'm hoping that one poll per day won't be a problem.

I am not the mod for this section, but if I was, I would tell you that making a daily post of a new thread (on any topic) isnt necessary, and basically is like spam.

I am not the mod for this section, but if I was, I would tell you that making a daily post of a new thread (on any topic) isnt necessary, and basically is like spam.
I certainly don't want it to be like spam and I hope it doesn't turn out that way. I do think a daily poll is useful because then we will be able to see if the bell curve of scores evolves over time. I suspect, for instance, that the percentage of people able to keep their score at 100 will drop over time.

Reactions: AlanSubie4Life
I certainly don't want it to be like spam and I hope it doesn't turn out that way. I do think a daily poll is useful because then we will be able to see if the bell curve of scores evolves over time. I suspect, for instance, that the percentage of people able to keep their score at 100 will drop over time.

you could create a public spreadsheet of some sort for this kind of data analysis.