Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What parts are these?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Could someone help me identify what parts these are I need the part name/ number if possible please. The window trim part I’m struggling finding just the chrome trim parts without the window glass already attached. Please help me out if possible. Thanks so much.

2017 model x 100d

Attachments

• 601F5A91-23CB-4D7D-8600-2516837BBA07.png
    601F5A91-23CB-4D7D-8600-2516837BBA07.png
    2 MB · Views: 105
Could someone help me identify what parts these are I need the part name/ number if possible please. The window trim part I’m struggling finding just the chrome trim parts without the window glass already attached. Please help me out if possible. Thanks so much.

2017 model x 100d
The one around the wheel is: Tesla Model X Rear Quarter Fender Garnish
The term garnish is a little odd. I had to get a front one replaced.
Tip: get one from your nearest Tesla service center as they should be way cheaper than ordering on online from ebay or something. My front one was very cheap by comparison. As well it was only $35ish or so to have mobile come put it on. I probably could have done it but it had a sensor and othe odd attachments at the bottom.

You have access to the parts catalog just by logging in to tesla . com as they have pictures too --- https: //epc. tesla. com/

Reactions: X-pilot
The one around the wheel is: Tesla Model X Rear Quarter Fender Garnish
The term garnish is a little odd. I had to get a front one replaced.
Tip: get one from your nearest Tesla service center as they should be way cheaper than ordering on online from ebay or something. My front one was very cheap by comparison. As well it was only $35ish or so to have mobile come put it on. I probably could have done it but it had a sensor and othe odd attachments at the bottom.

You have access to the parts catalog just by logging in to tesla . com as they have pictures too --- https: //epc. tesla. com/

Thanks a lot!

Reactions: scottf200