Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What software version has the FART app?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2018.48.12.3a4e97c
And no one on TeslaFi or ev-fw.com has It? I don’t believe that reference is correct.

First, the format is wrong. If that is from Teslarati, they just cut and paste something and don’t even try to get it correct.

There is no 48 version out except 48.1. (2018.48 was pulled and replaced by 48.1 which is what is rolling out now.). I doubt they are re-releasing 48 with more stuff in it, not usually done. Should be 49 (one version that looks like early access on TeslaFi) or 50.

What was the source for ‘2018.48.12’? (The rest of the number is irrelevant.)

2018.48.12.3a4e97c

This is correct.

And no one on TeslaFi or ev-fw.com has It? I don’t believe that reference is correct.

First, the format is wrong. If that is from Teslarati, they just cut and paste something and don’t even try to get it correct.

There is no 48 version out except 48.1. (2018.48 was pulled and replaced by 48.1 which is what is rolling out now.). I doubt they are re-releasing 48 with more stuff in it, not usually done. Should be 49 (one version that looks like early access on TeslaFi) or 50.

What was the source for ‘2018.48.12’? (The rest of the number is irrelevant.)

Its not on any of those services because if it was that person would be violating the terms of the early access program.

This is correct.

Its not on any of those services because if it was that person would be violating the terms of the early access program.
It is not correct because there’s no dot after the 12 if it is actually that number. My point is people don’t even know how Tesla firmware numbers are formatted. If that’s off that blurry video, I doubt it’s correct at all.

• Helpful
Reactions: KerryOH
1552185E-7086-49FE-8EBF-892C456674A4.jpeg
I see this FW # on the home page of TMC that is up at the moment

• Informative
Reactions: nvx1977
View attachment 361782 I see this FW # on the home page of TMC that is up at the moment
Right, and there is no source for that, again, right? They haven’t ‘released’ anything if it’s ‘early access’ which shouldn’t even have some blurry video somewhere. No idea why people do this all the time when they agree to an NDA as part of the program.

Let’s see what really exists in a few days. Elon said (like with Ho Ho Ho) we’d have it by end of year (I believe) so it needs to be pushed pretty soon if that’s going to happen.

Right, and there is no source for that, again, right? They haven’t ‘released’ anything if it’s ‘early access’ which shouldn’t even have some blurry video somewhere. No idea why people do this all the time when they agree to an NDA as part of the program.

Let’s see what really exists in a few days. Elon said (like with Ho Ho Ho) we’d have it by end of year (I believe) so it needs to be pushed pretty soon if that’s going to happen.
I figure something that is up on the homepage should be reliable info. You’re really into this FW stuff huh? ;)

I have a "dot" after the 12 in the app. I just got the update today. 48.12.1 is what I have now. I'm out of town, but update popped and installed. I'll play with it tomorrow when I get home. And I'm not part of any early access program. I had a lot of network activity the past few days (posted in another thread). Just FYI

Screenshot_20181218-145329.png

• Informative
Reactions: boaterva
Many of the stories are just copied from somewhere else that copies them from somewhere else. :D

Without some source, who knows. It turns out the real firmware for the new Easter Eggs is 2018.48.12.1 as above. The one above was probably the Early Access version that no one is supposed to see. Lol.

It’s rolling out tonight, just got it on our 3. Cute fireplace (romance) app and fart app.

Reactions: Frunkenstein