Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Everybody’s software version (M3)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After I took my M3 in an engineer put a new version of software on my car and since then I’ve had zero updates.

Not sure if I’m behind, or if the timing is coincidental and Japan’s updates have slowed down.

My current version is 2023.38.9.1 663a5e630e82 and I’m on the advanced setting for receiving updates.

What version is everybody else on? You can find it easily at the bottom of the mobile app.

Reactions: hiroshiy
After I took my M3 in an engineer put a new version of software on my car and since then I’ve had zero updates.

Not sure if I’m behind, or if the timing is coincidental and Japan’s updates have slowed down.

My current version is 2023.38.9.1 663a5e630e82 and I’m on the advanced setting for receiving updates.

What version is everybody else on? You can find it easily at the bottom of the mobile app.
Updates are sent based on vehicle model, version, and configuration. TeslaFi offers statistical data on which type of vehicle received which update. According to TeslaFi, 124 vehicles currently have 2023.38.9.1, and 44 cars have already received 2024.2.3 (which I have) and have been installed. If you have rather a new Model 3, you may receive another update soon.

Reactions: JayInJapan