Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WHAT TIRES TO EXPECT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My estimated delivery date for MSP is about 2 weeks.
it was built last week.
Ultra Red/Cream/21 Arachind/Yoke

How do I know what kind of tires it will have (summer only or all season).

I would have preferred all season so I don't have to worry about winter conditions.

If you ordered one today, you would get summer tires as specified when you select 19 or 21 inch wheels. It likely will be summer unless you selected something different on your order when you ordered it. Isn't it indicated on your purchase order?

I don't think so, but it specifies what you are going to get when you select the wheel. I believe most northern regions will get all season for deliveries in the winter. Similarly, on my 2020, the windshield washers are a stream and heated in colder climates, where cars delivered to socal are likely a spray and not heated. I don't know if this is still the case.

When I ordered - there is no option to choose summer or all season.
I have been playing around the order page for about a year - before i finally ordered.
there was never option to choose.

If you click on the "learn more" button - it seems for MSLR - it gives all season.
but for MSP - it always defaults to summer only

Well - it seems I have no choice but to live with the summer tires.
both of them have pros and cons.
while the all season is okay in summer and winter, summer provides better grip and cornering in warm weathers.

I live in NC - so winter not that bad

I used to have a Corvette in the past, with summer tires. During main winter like Dec to Feb - I will manage to warm the car like twice a month when the temp is above 50 deg.