Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What to do with my Model 3 Reservation?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I canceled one of our three 3 reservations. It was a few month process and I had to call a couple times. It was a bit strange that they indicated that they “forgot" to send the refund but that it would go out right away. I couldn’t imagine that they have to remember to send refunds but after calling the second time we did receive it right away.

I canceled one of our three 3 reservations. It was a few month process and I had to call a couple times. It was a bit strange that they indicated that they “forgot" to send the refund but that it would go out right away. I couldn’t imagine that they have to remember to send refunds but after calling the second time we did receive it right away.

Was the refund credited back to the credit card you used to make the reservation, or did you get a cheque from Tesla mailed to your home address?

Was the refund credited back to the credit card you used to make the reservation, or did you get a cheque from Tesla mailed to your home address?
Part was a mailed check and balance to credit card but I can’t remember which was which. I had already paid the $3500 before they down graded the 3 headliners to cloth. When I configured the car the headliners were alcantara like our S and X headliners. I wanted the car equipped as they had displayed them, they said it was already built without it and we were welcome to cancel.

Reactions: ATC@LWSK