Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What to do with Rugs after All Weather Mats Installed ???

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Curios with what folks are doing with the manufacturer supplied rugs after they install all weather mats - No sense keeping them or storing them in the attic but seems like a waste to simply put in the trash - Anyway to repurpose or return to Tesla ?

I put mine back my MY when I wash my all-weather mats. It takes a little while for them to dry completely and I don't want to run errands without some kind of floor protection. I'm really just looking dur ways to use them. I hoped they would have fit a Model 3 but they won't.

Curios with what folks are doing with the manufacturer supplied rugs after they install all weather mats - No sense keeping them or storing them in the attic but seems like a waste to simply put in the trash - Anyway to repurpose or return to Tesla ?

This is a model 3 answer not model Y, but I gave mine to a co worker who bought a model 3 that didnt come with any mats (an SR+), after I bought aftermarket mats. My model Y mats I have in my garage, and will likely give them to someone who needs them later.