Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What website are people using to buy touch up paint for their model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2018 model 3 with exterior color midnight silver metallic. I have a very small whitish in color rock chip that I want to touch up. I know Tesla sells a touch up kit on their website but I don’t think I need everything it comes with and who knows who long it will take to get delivered. Where else have people been buying the MSM color (coded PMNG) from and how were the results?

If you have a local paint store, like painters supply you can have them mix you up a bottle. It's typically cheaper and will match to OEM specs. I'm sure if you notice that it is too dark or light (which is common even for OE touch sticks) they would be able to help tint it for you.

did you guys get a confirmation email right away after you ordered right. I put all my credit card info in and the wheel spinned for a wheel but then it came back to the same screen and the place order button was grayed out. I dont want to place my order again if it actual went through the first time. I checked my back acct and I see no charge. The tesla shop website is really bad in my opinion.