TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

What winter tire & wheel sets are you getting?

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by chowfun, Aug 21, 2018.

1. noicepls

noicepls Member

Replaced all 4 stock Michelin Primacy all-season tires with Nokian WRG4 all-weather tires yesterday. Have driven 350 km already. Noticed no difference in the noise/harshness, or range in the Model 3; but do think there is less understeer now on the same roads and off-ramps compared to the original tires. Overall, a noticeable improvement. If my past experience on the previous generation of these Nokians is any indication, I know the new WRG4s will handle my SW Ontario winter driving much better than the stock all-seasons, which I will not miss.

2. yyzbig6

yyzbig6 Member

+1 for the WRG4s. Rated better than R3s at KalTire and can keep them on year round so less chance of damage due to incorrect jacking.