Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What's Wrong with this Picture (Fremont Factory Parking Lot)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

gavine

Petrol Head turned EV Enthusiast
Apr 1, 2014
Philadelphia, PA
1cf4b5d0-afcc-11ea-a9ff-b0f635629466

Problem I saw is no EVs, but as @Watts_Up points-out, it's understandable. The charging situation shouldn't be an issue though, because Tesla should provide charging there. I realize that they have superchargers there, but they should also have J1772's for employees.

Problem I saw is no EVs, but as @Watts_Up points-out, it's understandable. The charging situation shouldn't be an issue though, because Tesla should provide charging there. I realize that they have superchargers there, but they should also have J1772's for employees.
I guess.. I’m just gonna say that judging by the cars in the parking lot, Even a used Tesla is likely out of reach for many. Regarding the Leaf: That was a knee slapper!

Seems like a tight shot that could have avoided EV parking.
I can't afford the products I make, still consider my employer good and feel fortunate to be a part of what we make.

Just curious, what products do you make?
And if I'm not misjudging your avatar, I think the SS is a real cool car. I'm on the lookout for one with a manual, pretty hard to find.
Thanks,

• Funny
Reactions: ElectricIAC