Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What's Your Favorite Ceramic-Infused Spray Sealant?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What is your favorite ceramic-infused spray sealant? I am looking for the best one to use every 3 months on top of my PPF.

I just ordered a bottle of The Last Coat and have also used Opti Coat Hyper Seal in the past. Others rave about Hydroselix, although I have not tried it yet myself. Turtle Wax just came out with a new hybrid ceramic spray sealant, which seems like a great value at around $16 a bottle.

I am looking for one that provides slickness, gloss, hydrophobic properties, and durability. Has anyone used any of these and/or can anyone suggest any others they are happy with?

Thanks!
joebruin77

What is your favorite ceramic-infused spray sealant? I am looking for the best one to use every 3 months on top of my PPF.

I just ordered a bottle of The Last Coat and have also used Opti Coat Hyper Seal in the past. Others rave about Hydroselix, although I have not tried it yet myself. Turtle Wax just came out with a new hybrid ceramic spray sealant, which seems like a great value at around $16 a bottle.

I am looking for one that provides slickness, gloss, hydrophobic properties, and durability. Has anyone used any of these and/or can anyone suggest any others they are happy with?

Thanks!
joebruin77

I’ve been using gyeon’s product line lately. I used gyeon wet coat on my wife’s uncoated Lexus this past spring. That thing still beads! It’s leaves the paint pretty slick. I alternate between that and gyeon cure after my washes.

Reactions: joebruin77
Hey brother Joebruin77, I hope you're mending well. Jkoya mentioned my favorite, ceramic Boost which is made by Adams and is awesome with only one or two sprays per panel. But until recently, no ceramic infused sprays, just the liquid ceramic coating. Now they have a ceramic spray that's just been released. I haven't any need yet to order any but as you know I love my Adam's Polishes. It's been 6 months since I coated it with the liquid and it still looks like I did it yesterday.
So far tho, Adam's Ceramic Boost is the bomb for shine and slickness. I also use the Ceramic liquid wax if I want to see people falling over feeling the finish :p.
Maybe someone has tried the new spray from Adam's and can't wait to tell you! :rolleyes:
Feel better fast and Happy Thanksgiving :cool:

I'm currently using Xpel Ceramic Boost. It is $28.95 for a 16oz bottle, but I'm still using the free sample that Xpel sent me. I'm happy with it so far, but it's the only product of this type I have used, so I have nothing to compare it to...

I've been using this for the last few months as well. like every other week.
It's the only one I've used before as well so nothing to compare it to. I went with xpel ceramic boost because I have Xpel ceramic applied to the car. Does go on and buff off good I'm not sure if it adds any more slickness or depth but if it's repairing my ceramic I figured it's good.

I would be interested to hear what you guys have tired.

Side note: I'm 6 months in with Xpel ceramic I had it applied to windows but I feel as though it has warned of them already. Installed said a year but doesn't seem like it FYI. He throw it in or I wouldn't of gotten it

Reactions: joebruin77
Wow - I didn't know Adams made the ceramic boost for Xpel !! Thanks for the info - much appreciated !!! I see Amazon sells it and I have a lot of gift cards to use up. Thanks again !!!

Umm..
Think there is confusion because of the naming.

Xpel makes its own "Ceramic boost" That is what I have been using.
XPEL Ceramic Boost (16 oz)

Adams also makes their own "Ceramic boost"
https://adamspolishes.com/products/ceramic-boost

Unless I missed something it it's just rebranded

Reactions: untilcomplete
On top of XPEL PPF, I use the XPEL Ceramic Boost. It’s lovely. I too think it is an Adams OEM. I plan to try the Adams Ceramic when my Ceramic Boost is gone, probably four to six months from now.

The trick to extend the the thin layer of ceramic smoothly is a “wet” microfiber towel to spread the ceramic over the panel and then a dry microfiber towel to quickly dry it. So just one microfiber towel to spread the ceramic over the prewashed clean car and multiple microfiber towels to “dry” and polish. I use a 250 gm Costco towel for the ‘wet” and higher 400-600 gm microfiber towels to dry/polish. And nitrile gloves for hand protection from the ceramic solution.

Last edited:
I just used the Turtle Wax Ceramic Spray Coating and I like it a lot so far.
It's funny how that brand turned around. Turtle wax used to be a joke years ago, hard to apply and take off. I recently saw a YouTube comparison video matching several brands head to head.
For initial shine, ease of use and durability stinky old Turtle Wax came out among the top performers. Overall rated best among popular store brands in ceramics. Good to know that they are trying and still care. :cool:

It's funny how that brand turned around. Turtle wax used to be a joke years ago, hard to apply and take off. I recently saw a YouTube comparison video matching several brands head to head.
For initial shine, ease of use and durability stinky old Turtle Wax came out among the top performers. Overall rated best among popular store brands in ceramics. Good to know that they are trying and still care. :cool:

The Turtle Wax I linked above is the new one that is not only ceramic but combines wax as well.