Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wheel alignment MYP 2022

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wheel alignment MYP 2022
When I took delivery at the end of March the car had some issues. One was the front wheel alignment was way out if you held the steering wheel straight the car would change lanes. Tesla did the alignment that was needed, it fixed the problem. So now 6 months later I feel the alignment is starting to migrate back to where it was when it was delivered. Could this be possible? The steering wheel is not centered anymore like it was after the alignment and is moving the same direction it was before the alignment (not as severe as it was at delivery yet). Should I have Tesla do another alignment or what until its worse? It's been around 4000 + miles since the last one.

Thanks,

Did you get a computer printout of the alignment settings? This is critical for any alignment work, to actually SEE what the tech did/didn't do.

Olalla, Washington? You should be able to find a decent front end shop in the Seattle/Tacoma area. Good luck!

Upvote 0
Did you get a computer printout of the alignment settings? This is critical for any alignment work, to actually SEE what the tech did/didn't do.

Olalla, Washington? You should be able to find a decent front end shop in the Seattle/Tacoma area. Good luck!
Yes, I did get a printout and it was corrected back to factory spec according to the paperwork.
I know dealers are not always the best place to have work done. I had issues with the paint and ended up fixing it myself.
I will find a reputable shop and have it done there, before it ruins the tires. My Chevy truck has 145,000 miles on it and has never needed a wheel alignment.
Thanks,

Reactions: Pianewman
Upvote 0