Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wheel Settings for 20 inch rims/tires.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello friends!

I am considering a set of 20 inch Martian MW05s or Vossen HF-7s for my Model S LR Refresh.

For those who have 20 inch wheels, what setting do you select under “wheels and tires” in the menu since only the Tempest and Arachnid options are shown? It says the appropriate setting will impact range estimates. Or is this just not a big deal?

Also, if anyone has any thoughts on the Martian Wheels or Vossens, I’m all ears.

Thanks everyone.

It depends what tires you run. Use the website below to figure it out. Factory diameter on the 19 and 21 inch rears are both 28.0in. The front 19 is 28.0 and the front 21in is 28.3in. If you at 28 or below use the 19 setting. If you are at 28.1 or above use the 21inch wheel setting. I have 20's coming in a few weeks and that is my plan. I have not tried it but that is the only way the car can tell it has different wheels and tires on it by the revolutions per mile.

Reactions: morbidz
It depends what tires you run. Use the website below to figure it out. Factory diameter on the 19 and 21 inch rears are both 28.0in. The front 19 is 28.0 and the front 21in is 28.3in. If you at 28 or below use the 19 setting. If you are at 28.1 or above use the 21inch wheel setting. I have 20's coming in a few weeks and that is my plan. I have not tried it but that is the only way the car can tell it has different wheels and tires on it by the revolutions per mile.

This is perfect. Thanks for the help.

Reactions: Eatsleepboost