Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wheelsco Winter Tire Group Buy for GTA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have set up a group buy for Model 3 owners in the GTA for winter tires. We need five buyers to activate the deal. Ask for the ‘flux capacitor’ deal

Please indicate your interest in this thread so we all know if we have five.

The discount would be $150 off the final tax in price. So for instance if you took the RENN rims, Continentals and sensors it would be $900(tires)+$699(wheels) + $250 (sensors) + $13.20 (environment fee)=$1862.20 + HST=$2104.29. Less the $150 discount=$1954.29 all in on the road.

You also can then apply for the rebate from Continental which is $65.

Packages must be purchased and paid in full by October 20. Prices are plus HST and $3.30 per tire for the environmental fee. Sensors are $250 for the set.

18" Wheel Options:

Option A: 18x8.0 DAI Renn - $699/set

Option B: 18x8.5 OE+ HT01 - $699/set

Option C:18x8.5 SuperSpeed SS03 - $799/set

Option D: 18x8.0 FAST FC04 - $849/set

Option E: 18x8.5 SuperSpeed RF03RR - $995/set

235/45R18 Winter Tire Options:

(Prices below do not include HST or OTS fee)

Bridgestone Blizzak LM001 - $1090/set

Continental WinterContact Si - $900/set

Dunlop Winter Sport 3D - $1150/set

Dunlop Winter Maxx 2 - $840/set

Falken EuroWinter HS449 - $710/set

General Altimax Arctic 12 - $800/set

Gislaved NordFrost 200 - $880/set

Goodyear Ultra Grip Ice WRT - $950/set

Hankook W320ICept Evo2 - $920/set

Michelin X-ice3 $1070/set

Pirelli W240 SottoZero Series 2 - $1070/set

Toyo Observe G3 Ice - $920/set

The contact is:

Jeremy

Sales/Installations

WheelsCo

110 Cidermill Ave, Unit D1

Vaughan, ON, Canada L4K 4L9

Phone: 905-482-9803

www.wheelsco.ca

www.tiretoronto.ca
Anything for those of us with the 19" wheels? Thanks.
A

So I gave them a call.

I asked about the Michelin XI-3 tires. It is $1070 + tax. If you don't buy one of their rims.. the install is NOT included.

Also, If you don't buy their rims then it's NOT $150 off after tax, only $50.

So all in price is $1159.10 plus the tire tax.

For anyone looking at JUST the tires.. Canadian tire is the cheapest place I could find them.

Michelin X-Ice Xi3 Tire | Canadian Tire

It's on sale until September 27th. (Full set is $1082.49)

Saving $76.61 by going with Canadian Tire.

I just bought them there as now I don't have to drive all the way to Vaughan (I am sure this is beneficial to many on this forum too), AND the price is actually cheaper there!

• Informative
Reactions: pcons
Just heard from Jeremy. He’s working on it and hoped to get me some information by the end of the day. I’ll keep you posted.

Thanks! Just got a text from a Tesla delivery scheduler in California today saying my M3 will be here Saturday! That's crazy, no VIN on account yet and no email from my supposed IDA for 10 days and bang! Car coming! Good thing my electrician is coming to finish the wiring Wednesday.

So I gave them a call.

I asked about the Michelin XI-3 tires. It is $1070 + tax. If you don't buy one of their rims.. the install is NOT included.

Also, If you don't buy their rims then it's NOT $150 off after tax, only $50.

So all in price is $1159.10 plus the tire tax.

For anyone looking at JUST the tires.. Canadian tire is the cheapest place I could find them.

Michelin X-Ice Xi3 Tire | Canadian Tire

It's on sale until September 27th. (Full set is $1082.49)

Saving $76.61 by going with Canadian Tire.

I just bought them there as now I don't have to drive all the way to Vaughan (I am sure this is beneficial to many on this forum too), AND the price is actually cheaper there!
Yep I’m sure if you want to buy tires and wheels separately, each one could be found for less. I set up the group buy for people that wanted everything in one stop and didn’t want to have to find places prepared to install product purchased elsewhere. I want to show up, sit there for an hour and leave having nothing more to do.

Anyway, good on you for having the time and energy to make your method work. Let us know which wheels you get too and who installed them. In the end I’m sure we all just want everyone to get the best deal on what they’re looking for.

Yep I’m sure if you want to buy tires and wheels separately, each one could be found for less. I set up the group buy for people that wanted everything in one stop and didn’t want to have to find places prepared to install product purchased elsewhere. I want to show up, sit there for an hour and leave having nothing more to do.

Anyway, good on you for having the time and energy to make your method work. Let us know which wheels you get too and who installed them. In the end I’m sure we all just want everyone to get the best deal on what they’re looking for.

Just wanted to update people. I was JUST about to pull the trigger and book the appointment as I could not find ANY place cheaper.

But after confirming with them I realized that for my situation... made more sense to just go the Canadian Tire route.

As for rims... I installed new rims within 10 hours of picking up my car lol. So the stock rims are now going to be my winter rims.

Just wanted to update people. I was JUST about to pull the trigger and book the appointment as I could not find ANY place cheaper.

But after confirming with them I realized that for my situation... made more sense to just go the Canadian Tire route.

As for rims... I installed new rims within 10 hours of picking up my car lol. So the stock rims are now going to be my winter rims.

Yeah the biggest discount comes with getting both tires and rims from wheelsco. Anyway glad it worked out for you.

personally I have used the X Ice XI-3 tires (and XI-2, and XI) for many many years. They last forever and are amazing performers! Just look at the reviews for them.
i was leaning that way from previous searching..i think you sold me :)
curious what do the renn rims look like..
edit:missed the kiji link to pics of rims...
Tesla Model 3 18" Winter Wheel + Tire Packages (Winter 2018-2019)***WheelsCo*** | Tires & Rims | Ontario | Kijiji

newb question... difference between 18x8.0 and 18x8.5 rims..looking to get Michelin X-ice3 tires

Last edited:
i was leaning that way from previous searching..i think you sold me :)
curious what do the renn rims look like..
edit:missed the kiji link to pics of rims...
Tesla Model 3 18" Winter Wheel + Tire Packages (Winter 2018-2019)***WheelsCo*** | Tires & Rims | Ontario | Kijiji

newb question... difference between 18x8.0 and 18x8.5 rims..looking to get Michelin X-ice3 tires
Its not an issue.

You know how your tires look like they are bulging out a bit... well at 8.0 they look normal (flat against the rim). My aftermarket rims (fast wheels FC04) are 8.0 and have worked and looked great since May 24th.