Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wheelsco Winter Tire Group Buy for GTA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I found someone in Markham I've dealt with before. Aluminum rims $720 after tax, Michelin X-Ice3 or Toyo GSI-6 $1050 both have a $70 rebate. Shop is willing to drop $40 off of each set with 3 or more sets purchased.
League of Tires

Just placed my deposit with Jeremy at wheelsco. A friend did right after me. We are at two deposited. Made an appointment for a Saturday in October.

FYI they received a surprise shipment of the 18inch Replika 187 rims. They’re also $699. If you’re interested book quick cause they’re hard to get.

Last edited:
6D8AA445-39BC-4256-B585-18DC3CB421F5.jpeg
Here’s a pic of the replikas

• Informative
Reactions: fidodido and Harrta
Just putting this out there since you have the minimum to get the deal. Tirecraft in Brantford is 1080 for Michelin xice, 712 for replica 187, 300 for tpms, no group buy but will swap rims for free. Replicas won't be in till end of November but really don't need them till spring. For anyone in the Hamilton KW area this might be a more convenient option if you figure it saves a day in TO. Who knows if they get a few orders they might come down a little.

Just putting this out there since you have the minimum to get the deal. Tirecraft in Brantford is 1080 for Michelin xice, 712 for replica 187, 300 for tpms, no group buy but will swap rims for free. Replicas won't be in till end of November but really don't need them till spring. For anyone in the Hamilton KW area this might be a more convenient option if you figure it saves a day in TO. Who knows if they get a few orders they might come down a little.

I'm in Cambridge and could be interested in that, checking a few local places first.