Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

When did you order your Tesla Charger?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you think that might upset them!! then you could tell them you will pay balance on completion (e.g. "Cheque on completion").
A Cheque! This from a man who has been driving four wheeled iPads for about seven years.

Does Mr Coots still offer promissory notes?

No! They shall have quick online banking transfer and like it.

Now, what did I do with that Bill of Exchange....

Given their are few materials to actually buy as you already have the charger, payment after completion is the only reasonable option.

I’d have thought the cable and pen fault device will be on trade credit from the wholesaler. The rest of the cost is small sundries and labour.

I’d not be paying for that work upfront, particularly if they want bank transfer. Zero comeback on that if they ghost you. If they wanted it upfront, they’d need to accept credit card and eat the fees themselves.

Given their are few materials to actually buy as you already have the charger, payment after completion is the only reasonable option.

I’d have thought the cable and pen fault device will be on trade credit from the wholesaler. The rest of the cost is small sundries and labour.

I’d not be paying for that work upfront, particularly if they want bank transfer. Zero comeback on that if they ghost you. If they wanted it upfront, they’d need to accept credit card and eat the fees themselves.
Thank you for that.

Does Mr Coots still offer promissory notes?

Dunno, when we decided (2008-ish) we didn't want to be with Sharkleys one day longer we went for an interview with the nice Mr Coots only to discover we were below his minimum capital requirement 🤑 He said he'd make an exception Haha! but given the staff car park was full of Exotics we decided we didn't want to be the smallest fish at the bottom of a vertically-arranged pond. Found a much more appropriate bank, good old fashioned banking, never been fined for dishonest / illegal behaviour - let alone "repeatedly fined".