Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

When is Tesla going to have Pandora as an app?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pandora's users have been plummeting and the quality is horrible on Pandora.

Unless something changes, not likely before it dies.
Really...slacker or whatever is OEM on the car is okay. Spotify I've never used or don't bother. I feel like Pandora has more options. Hmm...I guess I hope to have more options for music apps, especially for Android users! That might be useful to add to the car for some more options. 🙃

Reactions: KG2V
Really...slacker or whatever is OEM on the car is okay. Spotify I've never used or don't bother. I feel like Pandora has more options. Hmm...I guess I hope to have more options for music apps, especially for Android users! That might be useful to add to the car for some more options. 🙃
Spotify is the most popular and has better quality than Pandora.

Amazon and Apple are also above Pandora in total users and Apple is in the car as well as Tidal.

There are certainly options.

Reactions: SKRILLOC
Spotify is the most popular and has better quality than Pandora.

Amazon and Apple are also above Pandora in total users and Apple is in the car as well as Tidal.

There are certainly options.
Pandora may have fallen out of favor/popularity but I still haven’t found another service that provides what they can.

If you want to play a specific artist/album/track then the services you mentioned are great.

If you want to create your own or listen to premade playlists then the other services are great.

But no one else really has “radio stations” (not a premade playlist) with an algorithm to play songs you probably would like based on your usage and feedback.

Where? All I see on there are premade playlists
There's multiple ways to do it. I typically play a random song, then Spotify will start playing a station based on the song I selected and my other liked songs, automatically.

You can also select a song or artist (or album) and then go to playlist radio and it will play a random playlist based on the original selection.

When I just let it play after the single song I selected, it will play songs similar to and on my favorite playlist.

Reactions: ngng
There's multiple ways to do it. I typically play a random song, then Spotify will start playing a station based on the song I selected and my other liked songs, automatically.

You can also select a song or artist (or album) and then go to playlist radio and it will play a random playlist based on the original selection.

When I just let it play after the single song I selected, it will play songs similar to and on my favorite playlist.
See I don’t want to have to think of a specific song and play it.