Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

When will new car show up on app

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
"At", or slightly before. They usually dont activate the app for you until you sign the papers etc. If you are doing home delivery, sometimes I have read they activate it a little early, but for pick up its normally done at the time of pickup.

with the number they have to do now, it might be slightly before, but plan on "at".

Reactions: skydreamerjae
My appointment time was at noon, but I arrived at 11:15 and they took care of me right away with the paperwork and then we went to the car. The Tesla guy couldn't get my car to show on my app even though all the paperwork was signed. He had to go back inside and change my appointment time to 11:15 in their main computer to get it to work. So, it appears that your appointment time in the computer has something to do with this, too.

My appointment time was at noon, but I arrived at 11:15 and they took care of me right away with the paperwork and then we went to the car. The Tesla guy couldn't get my car to show on my app even though all the paperwork was signed. He had to go back inside and change my appointment time to 11:15 in their main computer to get it to work. So, it appears that your appointment time in the computer has something to do with this, too.
That's very interesting. Sounds like they have automated the car enabled process by tying it to the delivery appt. That's a new one.
Sort of risk a setback for folks that change cars/VINs just before the delivery process/date.