Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where are all the hats?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a Tesla hat that I bought a few years ago and its really showing its age but pretty much every style hat at the store is sold out and in my local showroom only the S/M size was available last I checked. It has been well over a month since any hat has been in stock online. I realize they are probably focusing on making cars but I assume they don't really make the clothing anyway, just turn around and sell it at higher prices to make a profit. What is going on???

Funny, I just had an impulse to buy a Tesla baseball cap while waiting for my M3. Not 10 minutes later this thread update appeared in my inbox. Tell me, how much are the hats from the store when they are available. I just searched the web and found some pretty ridiculous prices. Good quality baseball caps running well over $30, even on ebay.

Funny, I just had an impulse to buy a Tesla baseball cap while waiting for my M3. Not 10 minutes later this thread update appeared in my inbox. Tell me, how much are the hats from the store when they are available. I just searched the web and found some pretty ridiculous prices. Good quality baseball caps running well over $30, even on ebay.
They are normally $24.99 I believe. There are some cheap knockoffs on eBay but they appear to be the straight bill kind and I'm not young or cool enough to wear that :)

Yeah. No way. I am very particular about my baseball caps. There's a sweet one on Amazon but it's $44.

http://www.amazon.com/Tesla-Motors-...seball caps&qid=1463497008&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1

Weird. The listing says "by Tesla". The seller is a different party. I think I know why you're not finding fresh inventory at your store.... they're being marked way up and sold here. Some idiot may be buying them out at the store and reselling on Amazon.

Plenty of caps at the Monterey Tesla store. As in, a lot. Call them up.
Robin

Really helpful. As it happens I will be down in Monterey tomorrow. Lot's of serendipity today.

Johan. Impulse move. I rarely downvote, especially more senior members (in any forum). The answer seemed a bit dismissive. I could say something flippant back like then why do they bother at all... but I won't because it's so trivial. :> Have a good one all.

Reactions: wbrumfiel
The best OEM ... TDG, Tesla Drivers Group!

Tesla Drivers Group Cap Hat Gray 100% Cotton Adult OSFA - RARE!

s-l500.jpg

Hi; just purchased a Model S a few weeks ago. It appears that there are plenty of fitted hats online (none in any of the local dealerships however).

Looking to buy a black fitted hat online but need some advice re: hat size. Only two sizes available: S/M and L/XL. My fitted hat size is usually M/L but that's not an option. Measured my head and it's 21 inches. Any thoughts on which size hat I should get from previous buyers would be greatly appreciated!