Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where are my wheels?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
According to my app. They are nowhere to be found!

Attachments

• 0D330B57-7EB1-4F7F-A901-BA320B54EEF6.jpeg
    0D330B57-7EB1-4F7F-A901-BA320B54EEF6.jpeg
    894.5 KB · Views: 119
The API returns a value which specifies which wheels you have.

This is mine, for example.

Code:
"vehicle_config": {
    "wheel_type": "AeroTurbine20"
}

There's a chance that your config is missing or a value the app doesn't know how to display.

The API returns a value which specifies which wheels you have.

This is mine, for example.

Code:
"vehicle_config": {
    "wheel_type": "AeroTurbine20"
}

There's a chance that your config is missing or a value the app doesn't know how to display.

Yes, an adult in the room! OP, you didn't by chance have a different wheel set put on recently did you? You may or may not know this, but if/when a mobile technician or service center swaps out your wheels, this image should get updated with whatever version of Tesla wheels they put on. My winters are slipstreams and my summers are the original 19's, for example. So it seems there's an issue with this API call / config setting as Xtek says. I would either just wait and enjoy the bumpy ride :eek: or give Tesla a call. Hopefully you can get your wheels back for Xmas with the flip of a switch. :)

Reactions: Xtek
Yes, an adult in the room! OP, you didn't by chance have a different wheel set put on recently did you? You may or may not know this, but if/when a mobile technician or service center swaps out your wheels, this image should get updated with whatever version of Tesla wheels they put on. My winters are slipstreams and my summers are the original 19's, for example. So it seems there's an issue with this API call / config setting as Xtek says. I would either just wait and enjoy the bumpy ride :eek: or give Tesla a call. Hopefully you can get your wheels back for Xmas with the flip of a switch. :)
Yes, Tesla just installed my winter tires. I will call them. Thanks