Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where did you get your Windows Tints? Toronto Recommendations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I tried searching the home button not able to find Location specific answers...i was wondering for all Tesla Owners in Mississauga/ Brampton area or even general toronto area, where did you guys get your windows tints?

im debating between 20-35% but not sure which to go with

any pictures or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Auto-links continues to be a good recommended place, though they are pricey. I didn't end up with them simply because while they do very good work and are highly recommended, they do not seem to want to do the roof/rear glass in 1 piece for the Model 3, and thus charge quite a bit for it.

I ended up west of the city in oakville, and at westside pro. In the end I also got ppf and ceramic coating done at the same time, but they were fine with just doing tints if that's what I wanted to do.

Reactions: corlaandstan
I got my tinting done at Professional Car Window Tinting Service in Vaughan and Mississauga in mississauga.
will take my tesla over there when it arrives. I would get 35%.
Current car has 20% but the wife has difficulties with night driving.
Just got a quote of $150+tax (Ceramic Xpel XR) for two front windows of the Model Y from SRS Professional Car Window Tinting (in Vaughan). I have never been to that place so only relying on the recommendation from you guys here, will that price be too good to be true?