Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where do I find car info before delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, I ordered a Raven model X, I exchanged some emails with someone at Tesla about things.... And she said I have a vin now, but where do I see that? I have my Tesla account on the website, which had some info about the car and the purchase, but no vin, no delivery date or anything. Is that where it should show up?

I also tried to log into the app, but it says there's no product for my account. I presume that doesn't change until I actually sign the contract?

Just a guy here hitting F5 on my browser...

The Tesla app only works about an hr or 2 before you actually pick up your vehicle. There is other threads here that will give you more info on when the vin appears or to see if you have it in the source code. Most of us only got the vin when the mvpa has been generated and it will appear on your Tesla account. Ive had my vin change from the original that was posted and got the new one 2 days before delivery. Congratulations on the Mx i got mine last week and absolutely love it. My first Tesla

Reactions: Nate Finch
You wait, one day all the blinky lights will come on and a car is imminent.
Honestly, you won't tend to see anything until a car is assigned. You may see a date online, but I don't think the app will update until after you get the car