Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where is the special token of appreciation for day 1 line waiters?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
last night at the event he thanked everyone for waiting in line and had the perfect opportunity to tell us what Tesla is going to give to those of us who waited in line and reserved site unseen. He said nothing! I know we saw a signature red candidate car on the road and some have rumored we might get free supercharging. Does this mean Tesla is not going to give us anything even though Elon promised something special for us?

last night at the event he thanked everyone for waiting in line and had the perfect opportunity to tell us what Tesla is going to give to those of us who waited in line and reserved site unseen. He said nothing! I know we saw a signature red candidate car on the road and some have rumored we might get free supercharging. Does this mean Tesla is not going to give us anything even though Elon promised something special for us?
As a fellow line waiter, I have been asked by Elon -- who is much too busy -- to personally thank you on behalf of Elon and Tesla. That was nice and thoughtful of him, huh?

Elon also suggested that I seek a small favor from an obvious fellow Model 3 geek in return. Sad to say, I didn't anticipate my "front of the line," early delivery, RWD, Middle Class American Model 3 with EAP would cost $54,000 plus tax. I am embarrassed to admit that's about ten large more than I have to spend. If you could spare a thousand or so to help me out, that would be swell -- and would be my special token.

I believe the token of appreciation is that line waiters will get 3rd priority right after existing Tesla owners.

I think east coast line waiters will get theirs before west coast online reservers.
True, on the delivery estimate thread, one guy from Ohio who is #10 in line said he is getting estimate of Nov '17 - Jan '18. I'm in San Jose CA, right next to Fremont, but had to order online on 3/31 because I was traveling, so my estimate is Dec '17 - Feb '18.