Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where to buy another front license plate holder in Canada?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine front license plate fall down during a car wash. I didn’t realize it until two days later after my kid finds out. Luckily I got it back from the car wash. I stick it back using a gorilla heavy duty double side tape, although it is very difficult to take off the original tape.

I want to have 2nd front license plate holder handy just in case I do lose my front license plate. Where can I find it in Canada?

Hey ZooSean, which Tesla model do you own? I have a brand new Model 3 license plate holder I have never used at all if you are interested.

I have a front plate holder if you need. You'd have to add 3M tape yourself =)

You guys must from Quebec while front license plate is not required. Msg me, how much you want me to pay for that with the shipment.

I bought an aftermarket mount; I'm in Scarborough - Agincourt. Pay whatever you want or buy a coffee/meal for the homeless :)

A guy's coming around 10PM to pickup some 14" rims I have on kijiji. Let me know if you want to drop by around then also. Finch and Midland.