Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where to Buy M3 Accessories?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There's an Amazon seller, Nikola Pro, that has some interesting Model 3 accessories. Here's a link to his handle wrap kit (in multiple colors). I'm not normally attracted to blackouts but I thought this item kit was kind of appealing and would help set your car off from all the other Model 3s that will undoubtedly be in the same parking lot with you.

https://www.amazon.com/Nikola-Pro-Tesla-Handle-Multi-Coat/dp/B07GNY3F95/

Looks like he has 2 other items listed:
https://www.amazon.com/Nikola-Pro-Tesla-Model-Decal/dp/B07HFJ4YKZ/
and
https://www.amazon.com/Nikola-Pro-Tesla-Model-Protection/dp/B07KB62VXQ/

I have never purchased from this seller btw.

There's an Amazon seller, Nikola Pro, that has some interesting Model 3 accessories. Here's a link to his handle wrap kit (in multiple colors). I'm not normally attracted to blackouts but I thought this item kit was kind of appealing and would help set your car off from all the other Model 3s that will undoubtedly be in the same parking lot with you.

https://www.amazon.com/Nikola-Pro-Tesla-Handle-Multi-Coat/dp/B07GNY3F95/

Looks like he has 2 other items listed:
https://www.amazon.com/Nikola-Pro-Tesla-Model-Decal/dp/B07HFJ4YKZ/
and
https://www.amazon.com/Nikola-Pro-Tesla-Model-Protection/dp/B07KB62VXQ/

I have never purchased from this seller btw.
Lol those are what I was going to purchase too, thank you! :)
Except for the decal. I just don’t like red, trying to keep my car white and black. :)
Did you use their products as well? How was the installation process?

Lol those are what I was going to purchase too, thank you! :)
Except for the decal. I just don’t like red, trying to keep my car white and black. :)
Did you use their products as well? How was the installation process?

Mentioned at the bottom that I had not purchased from them. I am intrigued by the silver metalic or the pearl white multi-coat handle wraps. Just a little touch to add some differentiation. My car just went in for PPF today--Xpel Ultimate Plus/clear (going to be a long week for me without it!) and they will be doing my door sils too. I am also having my console wrapped in a 3M brushed black metallic vinyl (1080-BR212), run long ways up the console. Here's an image of that vinyl that I found on ebay to show you.

3M 1080 Brushed Black Metallic Vinyl Car Wrap Film | eBay

Since you are into white like me, if you have any plans to get a fob for your Model 3, which I have already, I bookmarked this key fob cover that's white (the color listed for it in the Item Specifics says white). The seller's in the U.S. instead of China, albeit the cover is more than the price of those coming from overseas. But none of the overseas fob covers were in this color choice. The description says its for a Model S fob but my Model 3 fob is exactly the same size as the Model S fob I have for our other car, so it will fit the case just fine. I ordered one today and ebay has a 15% off code today only for Sat. 12/15 that expires at midnight PT (Code PICKUPSALE) so saved 2.61, so it was only 14.79.
Utopicar Key fob Cover Tesla Model S - car Key Sleeve case Engineered Perfect... 708744502995 | eBay
Only 1 left right now from this seller but it can be bought directly from Utopiacar ( Products ). They also carry all red (leather and stitching) and all black key fob covers as well.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: jjrandorin

This is the one I got
Tech Armor Anti-Glare/Anti-Fingerprint Screen Protector for Tesla Model 3 (15") [2-Pack] https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DY6G47Y/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_z4KfCb5JCN047
They seem the have the same quality and it comes in two (lol I need a spare in case I mess up)

Mentioned at the bottom that I had not purchased from them. I am intrigued by the silver metalic or the pearl white multi-coat handle wraps. Just a little touch to add some differentiation. My car just went in for PPF today--Xpel Ultimate Plus/clear (going to be a long week for me without it!) and they will be doing my door sils too. I am also having my console wrapped in a 3M brushed black metallic vinyl (1080-BR212), run long ways up the console. Here's an image of that vinyl that I found on ebay to show you.

3M 1080 Brushed Black Metallic Vinyl Car Wrap Film | eBay

Since you are into white like me, if you have any plans to get a fob for your Model 3, which I have already, I bookmarked this key fob cover that's white (the color listed for it in the Item Specifics says white). The seller's in the U.S. instead of China, albeit the cover is more than the price of those coming from overseas. But none of the overseas fob covers were in this color choice. The description says its for a Model S fob but my Model 3 fob is exactly the same size as the Model S fob I have for our other car, so it will fit the case just fine. I ordered one today and ebay has a 15% off code today only for Sat. 12/15 that expires at midnight PT (Code PICKUPSALE) so saved 2.61, so it was only 14.79.
Utopicar Key fob Cover Tesla Model S - car Key Sleeve case Engineered Perfect... 708744502995 | eBay
Only 1 left right now from this seller but it can be bought directly from Utopiacar ( Products ). They also carry all red (leather and stitching) and all black key fob covers as well.

PPF are you doing the whole car? What was you estimate for it?
As for the console I found this on matt black on amazon from EV wrap seem pretty good
EV Wraps Tesla Model 3 Center Console Wrap - Matte Deep Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FZCPNR8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_s-KfCb28A2DVA

Key fob is sold out so I’ll have to wait >_<

PPF are you doing the whole car? What was you estimate for it?
As for the console I found this on matt black on amazon from EV wrap seem pretty good
EV Wraps Tesla Model 3 Center Console Wrap - Matte Deep Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FZCPNR8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_s-KfCb28A2DVA

Key fob is sold out so I’ll have to wait >_<

Yes doing a custom wrap with wrapped edges. The Xpel material came in around $2700 for the whole car but then there's labor and that amount will depend on your area of the country, skill of the installer, and what they set their labor costs at.

As for the vinyl for the console, the shop showed me a 3M matte black vinyl, similar I'm sure to the material from EV Wraps, and suggested it for the console if I wanted to stay with black, just not glossy, to reduce finger prints and smudges. I had seen another owner on TMC who had the brushed metallic installed and loved the look. It was something that the shop also carried so went with that. There was an upcharge for the brushed over the matte but it's not a large area to cover so felt worth the additional cost for the look. When my car comes back I can post a photo of the console with it if you like.

Yeah had a 3-4 week wait when I ordered my fob as it was out of stock back then too.

Last edited:
Reactions: SP_H and Jaywlker
I order most of my Tesla accessories from Abstract Ocean. There are coupon codes floating around such as “Teslaexpo” and ”Teslainventory” for 15% off. I had one of my tempered glass screen protectors crack during shipping and they sent me a replacement within a few days. The AO LEDs are also the brightest I’ve used and are good quality. Best customer service out of all the Tesla vendors for accessories I’ve experienced.

No problems with Evannex either, but their products cost a little more.

Nothing wrong with the vendors on Amazon, but make sure they have good reviews. I’ve bought decals and screen protectors off of Amazon and they are good products for the price. Kenriko makes nice vinyl skins for the center console and I highly recommend his products.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Hans59 and SP_H
The center console wrap is a must. I can’t fathom why Tesla thought the glossy black was a good idea, or how bad it would look after a few months with how easily it scratches. I don’t regret my purchase at all. It looks like it was supposed to be there from the factory.

Just get it from Abstract Ocean instead of RPM Tesla.

Reactions: Jimmy 1
....Since you are into white like me, if you have any plans to get a fob for your Model 3, which I have already, I bookmarked this key fob cover that's white (the color listed for it in the Item Specifics says white). The seller's in the U.S. instead of China, albeit the cover is more than the price of those coming from overseas. But none of the overseas fob covers were in this color choice. The description says its for a Model S fob but my Model 3 fob is exactly the same size as the Model S fob I have for our other car, so it will fit the case just fine. I ordered one today and ebay has a 15% off code today only for Sat. 12/15 that expires at midnight PT (Code PICKUPSALE) so saved 2.61, so it was only 14.79.

Received my white key fob cover from my ebay seller. Appears to be shipped from Utopiacar directly (assume ebay seller is owner or rep for the company--cheaper on ebay if they have them listed there). Fits my Model 3 fob as well as my Model S (fobs are same size). Love that the white matchs my car and makes it easy to differentiate from my Model S fob. Thinking maybe I should pick up a leather protector treatment to keep it clean and white.

IMG_9667.JPG
IMG_9669.JPG

Last edited:
Received my white key fob cover from my ebay seller. Appears to be shipped from Utopiacar directly (assume ebay seller is owner or rep for the company--cheaper on ebay if they have them listed there). Fits my Model 3 fob as well as my Model S (fobs are same size). Love that the white matchs my car and makes it easy to differentiate from my Model S fob. Thinking maybe I should pick up a leather protector treatment to keep it clean and white.

View attachment 362589 View attachment 362592
lol it’s like you’re going to “wrap” your mini car too!

AC5E8C6A-B2CA-43E1-B1BE-8BA1FBE16D86.jpeg
F4B488A0-4ECF-453F-A51A-90309BC2F2EA.jpeg
05059FC7-9839-4E59-B279-7BDC31347555.jpeg
B53C7803-7B48-47A3-A041-D7424A5F1496.jpeg
369AE81C-2FE0-4FF0-BA71-80AAD65AEB27.jpeg
C1120075-D8C8-449D-9D0D-4596DADA8A43.jpeg

Update:
So I bought screen protector from Basenor on Amazon and it’s looks good. Installation wasn’t as easy because some of the sticker wasn’t sticky enough on the screen protector for me to position the screen to the monitor. Also the wet wipe they send me was dry. However, overall result was satisfied. lol you get for what you pay. It doesn’t fit 100% at the edge but you barely notice it.

Also got all weather mat from Tesla too.
image.jpg

:D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    312.7 KB · Views: 31
Reactions: Jaywlker