Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where to fix- Minor dent above the rear wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today noticed a very small dent /pinch above my rear wheels on driver's side. Not sure when and how it happened because I usually check my car and sentry after parking in public lots but I could have missed it- it's small.
I already have an appointment at the Tesla Service center for another issue. Would they be able to fix this as well? Is there any better way to get it fixed?

It's very small but now that I'm aware of it, I notice it every time I get in the car.

36E1F0CA-0743-47F0-BDA9-E1544CD5BDE9.jpeg

Because so many people want to remove dents before having PPF installed, most PPF installers have a paintless dent removal guy they regularly use. So you can check with a reputable local PPF installer for a referral to paintless dent removal technician.
Great suggestion. When I was getting my car rewrapped, they had the business across the street check for dents. While we knew there were 4-5 minor hail dents, the PDR company found ~13 dents that they repaired before the car was wrapped in PPF.