Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where to rent a Tesla without Kilometer limit ? Heidelberg / Mannheim Area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello there ,

This is my first post and I’m seeking some help. I spend most of time living in Sydney Australia however I’m German and will be visiting my hometown Heidelberg near Frankfurt in Germany in mid June. I’d like to rent a Tesla model 3 or Y for about an entire week to get around in Germany. However , I’m shocked that all the offers I can find have ridiculously low Kilometers limits / day such as 200 or max 300km. I’d like to visit friends in Berlin and also have a look at giga Gruenheide factory so I definitely need a vehicle that has unlimited Kilometer included for a weeks rent. Ideally to be picked up area Heidelberg / Karlsruhe / Mannheim. Hopefully some can help me out here or guide me in the right direction.

Many thanks
Tobias

Hey man, fellow German living in Perth here. You are going to struggle to find higher kilometer allowances. 300 a day is pretty good. Even for a normal ICU car. Might have to swallow the extra KM charge if you are that keen. Most places charge around 30 cents for every km traveled above the allowance. You could try Starcar, as they let you pre pay for higher kilometers at a reduced rate. They rent out M3 LR and MY LR but just like many other rental companies you can only book a class not a specific vehicle so you would have to get in touch with them ahead of time and ask nicely.