Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Which SF Bay area stores have a Model 3 in the showroom?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
933E5B5F-8BF0-4609-8FB7-B1B922A72E42.png
Not sure how comprehesive this list is, but here you go:

Thanks for the info guys! I called the Stanford store this morning before heading out and they told me their Model 3 was in SF. So I went to the SF store and had it to myself! I had the chance to sit in one before, but just for a minute. This time I was able to adjust the seat and mirrors, try out the touchscreen, open the trunk, sit in the back seat, etc.

I was pretty impressed with everything, I didn’t see any showstoppers. Much nicer interior than my Volt, I can’t believe some think the Volt is better. Compares well with my wife’s 4-series BMW. Now, if only I could order! Blue, white interior, AWD, PUP, and EAP...

That’s weird.. I guess they’ve been moving the car around? It was in store at least a few months back, because I saw the lines. It was also at Santana row early January/February.

I was at Walnut Creek a couple times in the past two months. Both times they told me the Model 3 they did have on display would be coming back in a couple weeks. It's apparently still at Corte Madera. I would guess that "in two weeks" is a standard line, and who knows when it will actually come back.

• Informative
Reactions: chibi_kurochan
Anyone willing to wander up Napa Valley can probably call/email me and make arrangements to see/ride/drive mine. OK, I understand it's out of the way to come to Napa Valley. But really, I enjoy showing it off, and most times I'm available, though it's Milli's 3, which is what the license plate says. seven-oh-seven, twoninetwo, double0fortyeight. Lets see how many takers I get.

I guess they’ve been moving the car around?
Yes, that is what Tesla has been doing. There are only a small number of Model 3 showroom cars available compared to the number of showrooms, and they move them around. If you want to go see one you should call all the showrooms near you to see if one is available.

And no test drives yet. I doubt that Tesla will be giving Model 3 test drives this year. With demand so high, and hundreds of thousands of paid reservation holders, there is no compelling reason for Tesla to give test drives.

There was one a few months ago as my wife and I sat in it... LOL :)

Yeah I know, my wife and I sat in that Model 3 on the first day it was in the Walnut Creek store and I posted pictures in one of the Model 3 threads here. But it got moved to Corte Madera (I think). It was supposed to come back, but I haven't seen any sign of it yet, including last Saturday.

Bruce.

Yeah I know, my wife and I sat in that Model 3 on the first day it was in the Walnut Creek store and I posted pictures in one of the Model 3 threads here. But it got moved to Corte Madera (I think). It was supposed to come back, but I haven't seen any sign of it yet, including last Saturday.

Bruce.

Yeah that's a "my bad" as I replied before reading the rest of the thread... Ooops... :)

Jeff

Reactions: bmah