Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Which tires did you get on your 2022 MYP?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYP delivered on 4/20/22 in Chicago with Michelin AS
37AB0415-D956-4C1E-8014-F60FEF500344.jpeg

Would've loved to get michelins. I know everyone prefers Michelin, but for whatever reason the P Zero's cost more on TireRack. Does anyone have any insight on the two if only driven in summer weather?

I know PS4S are better but I think the AS4 might perform a bit worse than P Zero on dry roads.

Just love the look of the Michelins.

I thought MYP’s were coming with the all season tires now but I see many are still coming with the summer tires. What tires did everyone get? Also what was your delivery date and location? Thanks.
I got the pirelli but wanted the all weather. Strange that a few deliveries right next to me got the Michelin all weathers and few of us the Pirelli’s

I just took delivery of my 2022 MYP this past Saturday, June 18, 2022, and it came with the Pirelli P-Zero summer tires.. I was hoping it would have come with the Michelin all-season tires. I contacted the local Tesla people and they told me that the type of tire that is on the car when it is shipped depends on the time of year. So, since mine came in the summer, I got summer tires. That's nuts! So, I am trying to find someone at Tesla to make the swap to the Michelin all season tire at no cost to me.
Anyone else dealing with this issue? If so, PLEASE advise.
Many thanks!
I got mine today. Hoping for the all weather Michelin tired but got the Pirelli’s instead. The 3 or 4 model y performance next to me had Michelins. It was a 50/59 mix on the tire differences as I combed the lot. The guy that works there said it’s the luck of the drawl. They won’t let you swap. He said everyone ask that

Reactions: tmruwart
Ya, always take the opposite of what the SA says! They have zero clue. Mine said summer tires and I got the A/S. He said Intel and I got AMD Ryzen.
I picked up mine and out of the 8 model Y Performances getting delivered had Pirelli’s and the rest Michelin all weather. I wanted the all weather but go figure I got the Pirelli’s instead. Not for sure why the mix…. Maybe they drawl a name out of a hat who gets what haha