Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WHISPBAR FLUSH BAR for TESLA Model S w/ Pano roof - $450

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here's a link below to an extensive review of the roof rack system. Comes with the fit kit and paid over $600 with taxes. Only used once and in excellent shape.

***MUST HAVE PANO ROOF (Sunroof) TO BE ABLE TO INSTALL***

Tesla Model S Roof Rack System (Whispbar) Review

Attachments

• IMG_4489.JPG
    IMG_4489.JPG
    252.2 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_4488.JPG
    IMG_4488.JPG
    510.4 KB · Views: 86
These are currently sold locally but we found out that the roof rack mounting screws changed some time in 2015. These are off of my 2014 Model S so I believe the screws that come with them will fit 2012-2014. The buyer is looking into contacting Yakima to see if we can get the screws so for now, the sale is pending. For those interested in buying a roof rack, make sure to list the year of your Model S.

Reactions: MelaniainLA
These are currently sold locally but we found out that the roof rack mounting screws changed some time in 2015. These are off of my 2014 Model S so I believe the screws that come with them will fit 2012-2014. The buyer is looking into contacting Yakima to see if we can get the screws so for now, the sale is pending. For those interested in buying a roof rack, make sure to list the year of your Model S.
Your buyer needs a K930W. A very helpful Tesla service center employee can find for you. They're hard to find. I bought a set and had the same issue. Yakima doesn't really carry them. Tesla sells for $70 or so.