Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White, gray, or red?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_20200409_105947.jpg

Reactions: frankvb and CO_MY
I own the car in white. I find the MY in Pearl White with blackout trim to be stark, sleek, bold and timeless. Anyone who differs should just follow their heart to whatever color makes it beat a little faster. There is no right answer here, folks. As my mom used to say, "That's what makes horse races."

I own the car in white. I find the MY in Pearl White with blackout trim to be stark, sleek, bold and timeless. Anyone who differs should just follow their heart to whatever color makes it beat a little faster. There is no right answer here, folks. As my mom used to say, "That's what makes horse races."
agree -- I have the white/white PUP -- I always wanted a white car and THIS was the car to do it in.. I get people staring at it and its very futuristic. Having said that - as you say - any color works! I like all of them... I would have gotten the grey if I didn't get the white but my son has the grey. I actually ordered the red before I decided to go bold with white.... And -- that blue! Nice! I couldn't make up my mind so I went bold! Go stormtrooper!

PXL_20200831_201159596.jpg

Red all the way! Even in a crappy parking garage it looks amazing! Even the basic gemini wheels look good on it! Initially wanted the inductions...but a bit too sporty with all the black. Not worth the extra 4k. Live in the city and curb rash is a thing with all the street parking! Definitely rashed these wheels like on day 3 and you don't even notice it. Only scratched the tiny border of the rims and oddly enough none of the hub caps!

RED RED RED RED! :p

View attachment 583493

Red all the way! Even in a crappy parking garage it looks amazing! Even the basic gemini wheels look good on it! Initially wanted the inductions...but a bit too sporty with all the black. Not worth the extra 4k. Live in the city and curb rash is a thing with all the street parking! Definitely rashed these wheels like on day 3 and you don't even notice it. Only scratched the tiny border of the rims and oddly enough none of the hub caps!

RED RED RED RED! :p

Gotta say, the red does look good with the hub caps. Only color it looks good with.

I had Red cars for the past 20+ years and originally ordered white then switched to MSM. Had my heart set on a red performance model but couldn't justify the extra money. Since this is going to be a car that both the wife and I drive I wanted something both could love. The kicker was when my daughter told my mom that I switched the color to msm she told her "good, he's getting too old for a red car" :) I never realized that there was a age limit on colors! :D

BTW, the people that think that red cars attract more cops, my advice is don't drive like an ass and you won't get pulled over. I've only been pulled over once in a red car and I was speeding and tailgating. Trust me I don't drive like a saint but respect other drivers. Like I told my daughter who just got her license, "You can drive fast but don't be the fastest driver" Sounds like a Talladega nights sequel line. ;)

Reactions: raggedy