Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White interior M3 - need help with choosing tint %

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.

(moderator note)

Newly created thread moved into existing thread noted above by @UncertainTimes , which is why this post can be found inside the reference thread.

My wife’s model 3. 40% sides and rear, 55% windshield.

Attachments

• 2575463A-9F3E-4284-A171-0ECA9D62B00C.jpeg
    2575463A-9F3E-4284-A171-0ECA9D62B00C.jpeg
    712.9 KB · Views: 440
Thinking of getting 3M Ceramic IR 15 all around (everything but the windshield), however I’m thinking I should probably be doing 35 or even 50 on the rear/sunroof because of the privacy glass? What do you guys say? Did you guys use a different shade on the sunroof/rear? Also, does $695 for this job around correct? Thanks in advance!

3M Ceramic IR or Xpel XR Plus? Same price for either one.

Last edited:
Thinking of getting 3M Ceramic IR 15 all around (everything but the windshield), however I’m thinking I should probably be doing 35 or even 50 on the rear/sunroof because of the privacy glass? What do you guys say? Did you guys use a different shade on the sunroof/rear? Also, does $695 for this job around correct? Thanks in advance!

3M Ceramic IR or Xpel XR Plus? Same price for either one.
I did Ceramic IR 15 on the rear window/sunroof and it looks great. I should've gone Ceramic 15 on the sides too but went with 30 and it's way too light for white interior imo.

I have white interior as well and am planning on doing 15% on the rear doors and quarter windows. I’m thinking of doing the rear roof glass as well since I get a ton of glare when it’s dark out and I have a suv or some idiot with hids in a reflector housing behind me. Here in Vancouver we can’t have any tint on any of the front windows. The shop I spoke with is using llumar ctx nano ceramic.

Status
Not open for further replies.