Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sunday drive.

Attachments

• 20211010_110825.jpg
    20211010_110825.jpg
    820.6 KB · Views: 985
So drove a couple nights and visibility at night is pretty low. Takes a bit of effort to see what’s in the side view mirror and rear view. If you’re in well lit areas, it’s better. However in some residential streets, I had to rely on the cameras more to see as I was parallel parking on the street.

I wouldn’t change it if I could go back because it’s manageable and I like the look in the day time.
Appreciate this followup. Confirms I am making the right choice for me in going with 55% instead of 35%. I'll still get most of the IR, UV and glare improvements without sacrificing night visibility. Kavaca Ceramic IR film on sides only this week.

I got this off Amazon. The paper filters I've seen can get sucked into the opening, so I chose the plastic and wire mesh. It was easy to clean and very sturdy. Does the job really well.
Thanks, is it this one?: https://www.amazon.com/Aluminum-Protection-Exterior-Accessories-Compatible/dp/B098XW4Q56?th=1

It looks like the one you have, but in the product video and some of the pictures it looks like it doesn't have the mesh in your photos.

Also, is the mesh metal? I wonder if that will rust from moisture?

Reactions: Rothgarr