Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White on White Concern!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I updated my order to white on white, in principle that will be an amazing look. However my concern is the shade of white for the interior and exterior. The images I google seem to show the interior to be a different (more yellow) shade of white and it looks a little off. Do you think this is a real issue or just a bad picture?
tesla-model-3-white-seats-front-mountain-view-supercharger.jpg

I updated my order to white on white, in principle that will be an amazing look. However my concern is the shade of white for the interior and exterior. The images I google seem to show the interior to be a different (more yellow) shade of white and it looks a little off. Do you think this is a real issue or just a bad picture?

Lol this is why I went white/black on my X

How was the interior with the headliner? Were the door inserts alcantara? Also how was the wood dash piece?

The headliner is that plain cloth stuff. Same light grayish color you see in the cars in the showroom. Very generic. And the door inserts were the same white vegan leather as the seats, not alcantara. The dash piece is painted white in a shade that matches the seats, but I couldn't tell whether it's plastic or aluminum. I clicked on it with my fingernail - it feels solid but I couldn't tell the material for certain.

The headliner is that plain cloth stuff. Same light grayish color you see in the cars in the showroom. Very generic. And the door inserts were the same white vegan leather as the seats, not alcantara. The dash piece is painted white in a shade that matches the seats, but I couldn't tell whether it's plastic or aluminum. I clicked on it with my fingernail - it feels solid but I couldn't tell the material for certain.
I'm thinking vegan leather is a slight upgrade over alcantara on the door. But not $1000 better :p

• Love
Reactions: P85_DA
Sorry I meant to ask, did it look okay with the plain headline? The white looks amazing with the black headliner in the X/S but wasn't sure if it matched or looked off with that headliner.
Sorry the actual car I drove had a black interior. The X we sat in prior though had white and it was super cool. Of course, I had a first year Honda S2000 SIlver with Red interior, so I could have bad taste! But I loved that car, and in general love cars with interesting contracts. The white will just make my day happy (We are in SW Florida) while also looking super hella dope!

Sorry I meant to ask, did it look okay with the plain headline? The white looks amazing with the black headliner in the X/S but wasn't sure if it matched or looked off with that headliner.

I would have preferred black alcantara headliner myself - that's what I currently have in my MS. But there's no choice of headliner at all for the M3. In any case, I don't recall it clashing in any way. And it's all a matter of personal preference anyway. I changed my config to the white interior, and my wife got mad at me, saying my new M3 will look like a "pimp mobile." To each his own...