Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Why I have XPEL on my Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have no idea what caused this but a lot of stuff hit my car and did not damage the paint etc.

Thank you for sharing! To show our appreciation, we would like to send you a bottle of our XPEL Detail Spray or XPEL Ceramic Boost spray for FREE along with some XPEL Swag. If you're interested, email us directly at [email protected] with your bottle preference, t-shirt size, and shipping information.

Last week I was driving on the NJTPK and a pretty large piece of road debris hit my right front headlight which had Xpel headlight film on it. It was a pretty loud thump and I was sure it did some damage. I looked the car over once I stopped and noticed that it had tore a dime size piece of the film and it also looked like there was a tiny scratch in the impact area. Took it to my installer today (A buff and beyond in Cranbury NJ) and they took care of it. Excellent installer by the way. To my surprise and happiness the “scratch” turned out to be just adhesive from the film and there was no damage at all to my headlight. The Xpel paid for itself in my honest opinion.

• Informative
Reactions: XPEL and Jazz_MIII
I noticed a couple very small spots on my car like this. With my previous WRX I had a truck drop decent sized rocks that broke my front windshield, dented in the metal between the windshield and sunroof and had three big dents in the hood. In that case the XPEL came out completely undamaged and they were able to get the dents out without ruining the film. That was with the previous generation XPEL.

It really is a good product and it paid for itself for me many times over with both cars. I drive about 15,000 miles a year on i71 where the speed limit is 70 MPH so it’s a must. I am dreading the broken windshield that will come some day.

• Informative
Reactions: XPEL and C141medic