Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Why Tesla Should Apply Brené Brown’s Research

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do you work for Tesla? Do you know someone who works for Tesla? If so, please read my open letter to Tesla and consider passing it along. My agenda is simply that I'm both financially and emotionally invested in Tesla's success, and I think this will improve Tesla's chances of success. If Tesla doesn't succeed, I will lose a lot of money and my heart will be broken. As a Tesla analyst, my credibility also depends on Tesla's success.

My two heroes are Elon Musk and Brené Brown, and if they joined forces, they would be unstoppable. This is my great dream, and I hope my enthusiasm will spread to a Tesla employee or manager who can then spread it to their colleagues. It may be a long shot but I'm willing to try.

Good luck with that ... :cool:

Dr. Brown’s research on topics including vulnerability, shame, empathy, judgment, trust, belonging, and creativity has profoundly changed my life and the lives of perhaps millions of others. She has studied these topics in both personal and organizational contexts, and she has also conducted research on leadership, feedback, boundaries, integrity, and assumption of good intent in the workplace. Her insight has been sought by the CIA, the White House (under the Obama administration), and Fortune 500 companies, including Silicon Valley tech companies.