Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wierd radio issue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have an s60 and there is a weird situation where if the car has been at rest for at least an hour when you get in and switch to a radio station the sound cuts in and out with radio like static for about 5 seconds then it is fine. It's like it's warming up or something.

Anyone else had this occur?

Yes, this is still there is the latest version (I have 17.7.2) I hear the static because I often leave my media on an FM station. Watching the display shows it to be "searching" or "scanning" FM band. Eventually it reselects my last chosen station.

This is yet another ridiculous media player bug. Tesla, PLEASE involve early adopter users or volunteer owners or something to test specific feature (like media) and report bugs back using a on-line bug tracker, then FIX THE BUGS before broad release.

Yikes. Developing software isn't easy but shot gunning new versions out to "everybody" for "testing" without even a bug reporting form is not world class and not worth of Tesla. IMO.