Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wife Checks Out Sentry Mode

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My wife and I went to the mall today. When we got back there was a sentry mode warning and my wife had never seen sentry mode so I wanted to show her how it works.

We watch the clip as this dude walks right up to the car and tries the doors and sure enough gets right into the car. My wife says “that chubby bastard!” Anyways, we couldn’t believe it and played it again. When they walk up my wife says “the chick went to the other side”

that’s when I realized it was us. :p

I didn’t know it would record an event if it sensed my phone walking up to the car.

My wife carries a few extra pounds and is very self conscience about it. She hates it when I play the sentry video only to expose video of her and I entering the car:mad:. I tell her the camera adds 20 lbs...but that doesn't help:rolleyes:.

Haha... I've had that same thing happen... OMG, some guy just opened my... oh wait, never mind :)

As far as cancelling the recording when it senses your key, you wouldn't want that if someone hits/attacks you as you're getting in the car... you want that to record everything.

Reactions: Cybr.Myk